Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Insurance is designed to pay out a lump sum of money in the event that you are totally and permanently disabled, from ever working again from illness or accident.
Watch the video to learn about:
• What are the leading causes of TPD claims?
• What are the three types of TPD cover?
• Should I have my TPD insurance inside or outside of Superannuation?
• How much TPD insurance do you need?
• How long do I need to wait for a TPD Insurance payout?
• Is TPD the only insurance I need to have?
So, does TPD insurance pay? In 2018 there were 26,000 TDP claims that were successful claimed in Australia.